A leading relocation services company with an International presence is seeking an experienced immigration consultant to join its team in London.
Role: Global Immigration Consultant, based London [MPI-01155]
Scope: To manage immigration cases from initiation to completion ensuring complete satisfaction from assignees and clients alike.
• Provide technical immigration services to clients, assignees and other third parties for all allocated countries utilising third party vendors where required.
• Act as the main point of contact to clients and colleagues, regarding global immigration services
• To manage immigration cases from initiation to completion ensuring complete satisfaction from the assignee and the client.
• Preparation and submission of all types of global immigration application including, but not limited to, business and work visas, utilising third party vendors where required.
• Managing own caseload and assisting colleagues where required, including complying with all associated administrative duties and updating our internal system
• Ensure compliance of all governing requirements
• Extensive experience of corporate global immigration gained from within a similar role
• Experience of corporate account management
• Strong vendor management experience
• Commercial acumen
• Ability to conduct independent research utilising a variety of sources
• Ability to build strategic working relationships internally and externally
• Ability to prioritise tasks and work on own initiative
• Passionate about customer service
• Good aptitude in Microsoft Office
Remuneration guide: Commensurate with experience
MPI Ref: MPI-01155