- Role: Manager – Business Development – B2B Tech Services
- Location: United Kingdom, home-based
An exciting young tech company now has an opening for an experienced sales professional to join their team.
Role: Business Development Manager, Tech Services, home-based London [MPI-050154]
Scope: Focusing primarily on new B2B business with end users of a sophisticated platform, aimed at facilitating the overseas expansion of growing businesses.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Use connections and reputation to facilitate introduction to
• Plan, prepare and deliver effective business presentations and proposals
• Create strategies for building the brand in the international arena
• Represent the company at industry events and conferences
• Provide feedback to the Operations team on customer experience
• Contribute to all areas including marketing, strategy, operations
Skills & Experience:
• Well networked in the Global Mobility / International Expansion / Immigration industries sought, or the ability to show how you would do this
• Experience of selling B2B
• A demonstrable track record in the sales of technology solutions
• Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with a range of people and understand what motivates them
• University degree or equivalent
• Competent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
Salary: £50-65k base, dependent on experience, plus generous commission, plus bonus.
MPI Ref: MPI-050154