- Role: Business Development Manager
- Location: Hong Kong
A major international relocation management company has an immediate opening for an experienced Business Development professional to join their busy Hong Kong team.
The Role: Business Development Manager, Hong Kong [MPI-050022]
Scope: The Business Development Manager is responsible for generating new business and maintaining existing relationships in the corporate market. The BDM will focus on small and mid-size opportunities that are less complex in their mobility needs. The BDM will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. The BDM will work closely with the General Manager throughout the sales cycles to ensure maximum results. The BDM will establish and maintain a portfolio of prospects to build a pipeline of potential clients and drive sustainable growth. This successful individual will ensure all sales goals and objectives are achieved and within prescribed time frame.
• Work closely with General Manager to develop strategies and sales objectives to market World Mobility Services to multinational or national organizations in his/her territory
• New Leads Development – generate new leads through cold calling and networking techniques identifying key decision makers in potential client businesses
• Develop proficiency in the Company’s services and brands to facilitate multi-service, cross brand opportunities
• Partner with General Manager to develop consultative strategy to create client focused solutions
• Maintain absolute focus on organizational objectives to establish growth through cross selling of services
• Achieve annual individual sales goals and objectives within the prescribed time frame, collaborate with HBD to prepare and deliver exceptional proposals, presentations and other client facing presentations
• Work closely with General Manager to prepare and organize Best and Final presentation process where appropriate
• Meet and or exceed established goals, call targets, revenue targets, and new business acquisition initiatives, jointly with sales and management teams
• Utilize and maintain accurate records in CRM database
• Utilize internal management system (Interact) Call Histories to maintain a regular call cycle/follow up contact with potential and target corporate customers, as detailed within the Strategy Plan
• Understand Market drivers and anticipate trends
• Attend annual sales conferences / training seminars and networking functions on a national, regional and/or local basis
• Effectively partner with and support network members in developing corporate leads and sales activity
• Create plans in conjunction with General Manager to ensure monthly and quarterly account development
• Drive and manage local marketing programs in conjunction with marketing department
• Establish a professional, working and consultative relationship with the client, by developing a core under-standing of the unique business needs of the client within their industry
• Participate and sales projects or company initiatives to drive corporate vision and strategy
• Demonstrate and promote the company vision, strategy and values
• College degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Prefer to have a minimum of three to five (3-5) years’ experience in a business-to-business sales environment experience within the mobility industry.
• Proven track record of developing prospects and securing new clients.
• Prior familiarity with assigned territory.
• Experienced in the preparation of tenders/bids/proposals
• CRP/GMS/GMS-T designation required or willingness to obtain as appropriate
• Fluent in spoken and written in English, Chinese & Mandarin is a “must”
Remuneration guide: Excellent base salary and generous commission
MPI Ref: MPI-050021