- Role: Manager – Business Development
- Location: United Kingdom
A London based technology provider now has an opening for an experienced sales professional to join their team.
Role: Business Development Manager, based London [MPI-01148]
Scope: Focusing primarily on new business with Relocation Management Companies and in house Global Mobility teams, the BDM creates opportunities for the company to demonstrate its capability or tender for forthcoming RFPs.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Maximise usage of company software within RMCs and GM teams
• Use connections and reputation to facilitate introduction to RMCs/Procurement/In House Mobility Managers
• Plan, prepare and deliver effective business presentations and proposals
• Create strategies for building the brand in the Global Mobility space
• Represent the company at industry events and conferences
• Provide feedback to the Product team on which features are most desirable for users
• Contribute to all areas including marketing, strategy, operations….
Skills & Experience:
• Well networked in the Global Mobility / Relocation industries sought after, or the ability to show how you would do this
• Experience of selling directly to GM, HR and Procurement
• A demonstrable track record in the sales of technology solutions
• Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with a range of people and understand what motivates them
• University degree or equivalent
• Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office)
Salary: commensurate with experience
As a start-up with a strong social conscience, this opportunity will suit an enthusiastic candidate ready to contribute in other areas to drive the business forward. The environment is flexible and forward thinking.
MPI Ref: MPI-01148