- Role: Consultant – Relocation Services
- Location: United Kingdom
A leading independent relocation and moving services company requires an experienced consultant at their offices in the South East
The Role: Global Relocation & Move Consultant, based Kent [MPI-01163]
Scope: Responsible for advising, coordinating and administering a range of moving and relocation services to corporate clients including home search in the UK and Internationally.
• Administer and co-ordinate domestic and international relocations, acting as the main point of contact providing support to assignees throughout all stages of the relocation
• Carry out pre-assignment briefing with transferring employee managing client and assignee expectations through complex transactions
• Advise assignees on the housing market in the host location, support with the property reference process, tenant applications, preparing tenancy agreements, etc.
• Arrange survey visits ensuring accurate sales quotes are submitted
• Liaise with external agents and colleagues and negotiate competitive rates
• Manage queries from clients regarding move quotes
• Co-ordinate the door to door move and act as the sole point of contact
• Ensure all documentation has been obtained and the CRM system updated in real time
• Provide regular communication and updates as necessary
• Review and approve supplier invoices in line with agreements and approved rates
• Work to agreed KPIs and team targets and prepare weekly status reports
• Resolve any customer queries or issues promptly during the relocation
• Attend client review meetings and prepare and present reports / presentations as required
• Experience of the relocation / international removals industry
• Well organised with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances as required
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written
• Show initiative and a willingness to innovate
• Be a team player but also but also be able to demonstrate an ability to work on your own initiative.
The position would suit a candidate with a background in either corporate removals or global relocation. Experience in both would be beneficial.
The Salary: Up to £30,000 pa commensurate with experience
MPI Ref: MPI-01163