- Role: Immigration Service Delivery Regional Leader
- Location: London
The Immigration Service Delivery Regional Leader will manage a regional service delivery model that delivers operational excellence resulting in client satisfaction, standardized and optimized processes, and continuous improvement. This position will oversee and manage the immigration business within the defined region and will be responsible for ensuring operational excellence of national teams to deliver best in class service to clients.
Role: Immigration Service Delivery Regional Leader, based London [MPI-0722450]
Accountable for meeting, and driving global service delivery key performance indicators related to volume, effectiveness, efficiency, and quality within region
o Provides leadership to national delivery managers to ensure local key performance indicators are met and provides support to solve risks and issues impacting service delivery performance
o Provides support to national service delivery managers to ensure all service standards, commitments, targets, and processes are clearly communicated and executed at the operational level
o Supports planning and forecasting efforts to ensure future demand from growth targets are factored into capacity planning and resource prioritization of the service delivery organization
o Provide hands-on direction and leadership in analyzing and resolving operational challenges related to service delivery model and operations, provides support and resources for solutioning
You will be a practising immigration solicitor in England and Wales or level three OISC accredited advisor. You will have:
• Seven or more years of providing immigration services to corporate clients in the local market.
• Deep knowledge of local immigration regulation with a proven ability to stay abreast of changing legislation, policy and procedures in local market
• Demonstrated ability to achieve revenue growth performance through client acquisition, retention and development.
• Strong customer understanding and demonstrated ability to structure service delivery processes to deliver extraordinary client experience
• Exceptional communication skills.
Highly competitive package. Plus the opportunity to join the Senior Leadership team of a well-established and highly reputable immigration services organisation
MPI Ref: MPI-0722450