A leading provider of moving and logistics services in now seeking a senior corporate move professional to join its offices in South West London.
The Role: Senior Corporate Move Manager, London [MPI-01157]
Scope: To coordinate the administration of international, third country and UK domestic household goods removals on behalf of clients.
- Receiving a client enquiry and/or instruction and the performance of an order to deliver the contracted service to the customer; this includes:
- Taking customer enquiries and new orders
- Preparing cost estimates and quotes
- Establishing a customer file to document all details
- Liaising with the transferee and other client
- Instructing and liaising with other departments, external suppliers and service partners
- Freight-Forwarding, billing, approving supplier invoices and file administration
- Customer follow-up and assistance with claim handling
- File review to ensure all procedures have been followed, status advised where applicable, client invoicing complete and supplier invoices accounted for and approved, and file closure and/or transfer of file for ongoing permanent storage administration, if applicable
- To maintain an effective and cooperative working relationship at all times with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Ideally 4-5 years’ experience of the corporate International Removals industry
- Work well under pressure
- Be a team player keen to learn and progress
- Be very well organised with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances as required
- Have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Show initiative and a willingness to innovate
Remuneration guide: Up to £38,000 depending on experience.
MPI Ref: MPI-01157